Electric Powered Hoists offer ease of operation cancelling the effort normally associated with the use of manual Chain Blocks, thus also reducing time to undertake lifting operations
CM Lodestar Electric chain hoist Capacity 250 - 3000kgs
The Lodestar hoist is a tough and durable electric chain hoist, designed to keep working in the most arduous applications. This hoist is recognised and proven within the hire industry as the number one hoist, where high duty, combined with long heights of lift are required.
From hook suspension in the rental industry to trolley mounted in a factory production line, the Lodestar has a proven reputation as the solution for industrial strength lifting.
Standard operating voltage: 110v 1ph 50Hz, 240v 1ph 50Hz and 400v 3ph 50Hz available ex-stock.
· Adjustable upper and lower limit switches.
· 48v control, IP65 pendant as standard.
· Thermal overload protection as standard.
· FEM classification 2m (50% duty - 30 minutes continuous use per hour).
· Excellent closed height dimensions.
· A lifetime lubricated gearbox contributes to exceptional service and maintenance characteristics.
· Single phase hoist supplied with handles and 1 mtr supply cable with Cee-Form plug.
· 3-phase single speed hoist motors are dual voltage.
· Load hook with axial bearing.
· Tough lightweight aluminium alloy covers totally enclose the mechanical and electrical components providing protection and efficient heat dissipation. The design enables easy access for installation and service.
The LER team is excited to share the 2nd issue of our quarterly newsletter Elevate READ MORE >
We are always impressed by the great feats of lifting that our clients carry out, but everything pales in comparison to Shell's recent lift of the entire 24,000-tonne topside of the Delta platform – in one go! READ MORE >
By its very definition - 'a way of saving money, or of spending less money' - cost efficiency is still the name of the game to aid recovery in the oil and gas sector. READ MORE >
Check out our featured 'Product of the Month', find out more about our Hydraulic Pumps READ MORE >